I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 December, 10:36
The same people that say the military is the only way, also tell you to send $1 to the Brunson Brothers.

I hope people see through the bullshit people are pulling on them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 December, 11:12
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Maybe its a combo of both. Brunson's case win and military steps in to facilitate. That would be a clean way to get it done. At least someone is trying plus they play the Trumpets. Does give off a Biblical vibe and willing to give it some hope since it so close but don't expect much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
20 December, 11:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Winning the Brunson case would be the fall of the MSM. The shock of the public having no idea this case even existed.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
Amen, nothing like hopium to cancel out the woe are we peeps. Did you write them a letter? I will do it after Christmas.
02:25 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Storm Chaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paradise in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
27 December, 07:48
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
I wrote the letters and sent them last week.