Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 December, 09:36
Can ya'll please pray for my buddy Patriot, he is not feeling well. He is a very great patriot and friend. Ya'll would love him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 December, 09:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Praying for Patriot, Steph. May The Lord heal and restore his health. Has he tried IverPaste? 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Got his buddy some and some black seed oil. TY for the reminder, told him was gonna send him some tomorrow. And asked if he was on a NON name brand, good multi vitamin....no, so getting him some of that. Also told him if no raw apple cider vinegar at least pickle juice could help calibrate his acid in his stomach...to alleviate that, he said he is doing an epsom salt soak tomorrow. GOOD reminder.
10:01 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 December, 10:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That is so, so sweet of you. He is lucky to have an amazing friend like you! I have been taking the paste now off and on for maybe 1.5 months, I think. I take blackseed oil too. I have found the mullein tea really helpful, too, if there is any respiratory problems. After my tea bag steeps for 10 minutes, I add a teaspoon of Manuka honey in. He is in very good hands with you. 🙏🏻💛