Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
02 February, 01:30
Share Every Where, All Platforms, Apps,Groups, Etc. Eyes On

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
05 February, 10:36
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
So Anons, how do we all feel wbout this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raeven Raeyne @RaevenRaeyne
06 February, 09:37
In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication
NOT a fan of sports at all.... but might be willing to watch in great but weary hopes of watching a WWF takedown of some sort. Although I watched the "inaguration" with that same hope and felt like my soul had been bleached and scrubbed with sandpaper that day. wirst day ever in a long time. Ill keep the Super Bowl running in background maybe. In case big taketown happens publicly.

Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
i know exactly what you mean. i don't think many of us are expecting miracles, but it would be very nice if we got one
07:43 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Raeven Raeyne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heart2Heart2Heart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne Miller, click on at the bottom under it