Kal_El @Kal_El
21 December, 05:56
You're complacency, and lack of courage is why this fake production keeps rolling and repeating ad nauseum.

You are all still waiting for a "Savior" and its making you weak.

When Christmas passes and you're still left out in the cold, begging for the Justice we deserve, I really hope you understand, this battle wont be won until you get the hell off the anonymous hopium, and start policing your weapons of war.

You are not gonna get what you want until you wake the fuck up and take it with your own 2 hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 December, 06:21
In response Kal_El to his Publication
Agreed. Empty their banks of all ur funds. Buy nothing but necessities.
Stop supporting their systems of control. Do not fill the streets. Stay safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kal_El @Kal_El
21 December, 06:25
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Weve been doing that.

Its only left a scratch.

I am foreseeing actual American Patriot Brute force coming to manifest very soon.

I really hope we are ready, and arent all talk

21 December, 06:28
No sir...that would be the beginning of what we and white hats dont want. But i get it...its just not the answer we need.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 06:47
The white hats are not what you think.

22 December, 10:28
Ok, who are they?...or, what are they? 🧐

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 10:35
Black hats = Rich assholes who want to control the world.
White hats = Rich assholes who want to control the world.

Everyone is thinking its Black vs White.

Thats Matrix duality and its dark sorcery, as we already know.

The same rules apply to these psychopaths.

No White, no Black.... Its all demonic.

Come on over to the grey side, plenty of room.

22 December, 10:54
Why are u so sure there areno white hats. Doesnt that say more about ur inner demons sir? In my world there are white hats, and noone is perfect.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 10:56
Symbolism

22 December, 10:58
Lil more please.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 11:10
It really boils down to logic and common sense

22 December, 02:52
I have both...and symbolism isnt lost on me...anymore. Who do u place ur Faith in, may i ask?

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 03:00
God and myself

22 December, 03:42
Mine starts with God and includes others who I Trust. There are good men! ...and even women! 😉, i didnt forgetcha ladies! Funny but, im more offended by female criminals and criminals of color (i believe thats a safe term) than i am with typical white males. Full disclosure: Im 3/4 german and 1/8th spanish and 1/8th vato and appear white.
Sidenote: I do not like germans! Any body calls me a white supremist (which is the correct term...not supremacist😖, wtf?) ur wrong, and i kill u! Im more of a tanned supremist! 🧐

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 03:46
I cant really say that I trust too many folks.
Not friends, nor much of my family.
I know good people exist, but very few of them if any are among the elite and those in power.

Im Scandanavian and German-Jew.

So, Im basically a Jewish, German, Viking.

One helluva combination lol

22 December, 03:48
Do u believe the synogogue of satan exists?

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 04:07
My blood line was vaguely traced back to a sect/tribe of jews that escaped and settled in germany a very long time ago.

I am not a Kahzarian psychopath

My family name translation was "Descendants of Angels"

My digging showed that I am from one of the original tribes

22 December, 04:41
Do u ever directly name them and call them out as specifically the s.o.s.? Like jamie raskin. Harvey weinstein. Jeffrey epstein. And soo many who are against Donald Trump...which so far, includes u. U dont sound as tho u Love and Trust DJT. We do here. And its not blind...he has shown us who he loves! If u do not use the term synogogue of satan for them u allow them to use u on the battlefield as human shields. That is why i ask: Do u believe the s.o.s. exists and do u call them out as YOUR enemy? As a non jew...THAT matters to me. 😐🤍🏁

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 04:47
Im not against Donald Trump, I want to trust him again, but right now, I dont trust anyone in that theatre.

Basically, what you're implying is that bc I dont trust people I've never met, I'm an agent of Satan?
Thats fucking insane and very much currupt thinking.

Fuck you, kid.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Fuck, this group has lost its way.

22 December, 04:58
Angry much my jew friend? U still havent called out the synogogue of satan. Instead u attack me and my family here. Typical jewwy behavior...and soo expected. U fail here to turn American patriots away from the Truth! Ur type would never use the words synogogue of satan. U are a see thru jew. Jesus warned us of u. Sorry it had to deteriorate like it has...but u have now attacked my President( the billionaire) whom i love, my friends here, and me. And u...a fucking typical jew...are still not identifying the enemy in this battle between good and eveil. U think its us. Do you see now how transparent u are?
U rock!!!🤍🏁
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Kal_El @Kal_El
You are aware that evidence shows that DJT is also a descendant of one of the original tribes of israel, right? lmao
05:05 PM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kal_El in this post can reply
22 December, 05:18
Its not them i have a problem with. See u think i hate jews now...no, i made it clear, its the synogogue of satan im speaking of. How is that soo hard for u to say, condemn, and distinguish urself from them? Ur getting boring to me. Either step up and join in the light...or just go away. U will never say the words...and thats why I will never Trust you! Count how many times i asked u: Do u believe the synogogue of satan exists? And if u say the words...do u also condemn them?
Otherwise im done here. Stay well.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 05:21
I dont owe you a fucking thing.

I dont like being forced to do shit, especially by anonymous assholes.

Seek your own entertainment elsewhere, Sithlord

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
22 December, 05:08
we all are

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 05:14
In response nobody somebody to his Publication
I dont know about that.

Just speaking for myself and my bloodline.