Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 December, 09:21
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thats the only reason we're different! ⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 December, 08:58
Do Guns work against Evil? I was born in the 60s Im feeling a need to arm myself with a cross and some day light. 😂 kidding NOT kidding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 December, 05:10
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I can't say I disagree, also sorry not sorry.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
22 December, 07:38
I never ever want to use it but it sure is a great collective leverage. I am grateful for our forefathers…

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 December, 05:12
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
Better to have and not need, than need and not have.

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 December, 06:52
Just start shooting if they dare to try. Just shoot and keep shooting. Finger on the trigger.

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 December, 06:51
If your home is broken into in the UK, the Police literally don't respond anymore.

Yet if you pray silently outside an abortion clinic, they'll search and arrest you.

https://gab.com/TommyRobin...

Ana Tate @Anatated
22 December, 06:41
They didn’t forget. They’re too cowardly to actually “pull the trigger” on gun confiscation. Too many of them would lose. No way to control who lives and dies. There are still people they need for future work, can’t risk having them caught in the crossfire.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
22 December, 05:08
Oh, they tried but the patriots in this country are far smarter and faster than they ever believed. Deplorables do not give up their weapons. We proudly stand up for justice, truth and our flag. You can easily see us in a crowd because our faces are aglow with satisfaction and pride for a job well done. In fact, we can beat them with one hand tied behind our back. Let's go Brandon.