Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 December, 10:52
42.5% Fake Votes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 December, 12:13
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I cant stand her face.

Kari Lackluster Lake

Reminds me of a lizard.

Personally I think she is one.

WATCH OUT !

Just sayin ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 12:22
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I dont trust her either.

Both sides are playing a sick game against us

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 December, 02:36
In response Kal_El to his Publication
We've been told hundreds of times not to judge anyone in public office until everything plays out. There are double agents, triple agents and clones that replaced deceased enemies. It's impossible to know who is who during a wartime scenario like we are experiencing and a waste of breath.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 02:46
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I dont trust a single one of them. Not a single one.

22 December, 02:54
I can understand the reasoning, but if I shared your opinion I wouldn't live anywhere near civilization. Get off the grid and learn to be self sufficient.

Kal_El @Kal_El
Im as far from "civilization" as I can get at this time.

I dont acknowledge most of the outside world as it has always rejected me
03:03 PM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kal_El in this post can reply
22 December, 03:15
Good luck. We're all going to need it, I think.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 03:16
We will.

same to you