Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
22 December, 01:10
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
No wonder the LeftTards hate this person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
22 December, 12:57
As we sit on our asses because high profile people on here and other sites keep telling us to “HOLD THE LINE”. What does that even mean?
WE CAN HOLD THE LINE AT THE STEPS OF THE CAPITAL.
I’m all about, God has already won, but even His son Jesus pulled out a whip and turned over tables.
Every other country has hit the streets in protest because of their governments, IT’S ABOUT TIME WE DID THE SAME!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
22 December, 01:00
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Yes!! Thank you!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 December, 12:37
So I guess the representative from Colorado has a reason for omitting the fact that our money goes back to Congress so they can fill their coffers - to the brim and over. She left put a big part of the picture.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 December, 12:39
In response Every Time to her Publication