Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 December, 08:03
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
TRAITOR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 December, 07:47
All of them are Corrupt Politicks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 December, 03:02
His mouth in this looks like Joe Pesci to me - wonder who is playing Kevin???!!! That is not the real one...............IMHO............

Alycat 777 @alycat777
22 December, 11:47
🙏The traitors showing their true colours .Fook them. God Bless🇺🇲

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 December, 11:14
Ukraine colors. I noticed a heck of a lot politcians were using the same colors on their ads. I also noticed local TV news outlets are using those colors in their stage sets and graphics.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 December, 11:04
Grassley and McCarthy are no different than Romney, they just disguise it better. We don't have time to kick this shit can down the road anymore.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
22 December, 10:51

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 10:40
See this POS even looks like a RAT!

Let's all see what we can do to get millions of letters to SCOTUS on the Brunson case to try to push them to do the right thing for America and remove these sobs that are destroying our country and on the CCP of China's payroll.

Send one letter to Supreme Court of United States, 1 First Street NE, washington, DC 20543 mark on the front of the envelope under your return address "Urgent case # 22-380"
Sign and date letter
On the back of envelop write the state you are in.

Send same letter to Loy and Rayland Bunson, 4287 south harrison blvd. #132 , Ogden UT 84403 (yes #132 not Apt. 132).
Sign and date
Mark on the back of the letter "Tennessee - Anonup.com
Put one dollar bill in this one.

DO THIS TO HELP REMOVE THESE CORRUPT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS!
Not just for your freedom and your kids too!
Whether it works or not at least we have tried.
God will know!

https://rumble.com/v202itp...

Susan German @SLG
22 December, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
already sent mine

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
22 December, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
got the one to the court out. bought 2 stamps got home and only 1 there. will have to send to Loy and Raland Monday

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 December, 10:39

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 December, 10:37
all politicians are at least misguided. politics is evil.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
22 December, 10:30
POS

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 December, 10:23
Oh please let him be an actor his eyes his ears his mannerisms his stance he just has to be a good guy . I was told one day the credits will roll and then I will know for sure whoa .

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 December, 03:43
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
He's a rino like so many others.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 December, 10:13
THEY DONT EVEN HIDE THEIR TRAITOROUS ACTS ANYMORE.......PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
22 December, 10:09
Their true patriotism belongs to Ukraine not the U.S.A.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 December, 10:05

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 December, 10:04
WHEN TRUMP PUSHES SOMEONE, IT MEANS HE REALLY WANTS YOU TO LOOK HARDER. KEVIN MOST LIKELY IS ON THE BIDEN LAPTOP. IT'S A CLUB. SEE THE WHOLE CLUB IS CLAPPING. IMO

some one special to some @godrus
22 December, 10:02
Every Picture Tells a Story, don't it?
https://youtu.be/mwXjU0LmQ...

I firmly believed that I didn't need anyone but me
I sincerely thought I was so complete
Look how wrong you can be
The women I've known I wouldn't let tie my shoe
They wouldn't give you the time of day
But the slit-eyed lady knocked me off my feet
God I was glad I found her
And if they had the words I could tell to you
To help you on the way down the road
I couldn't quote you no Dickens, Shelley or Keats
'Cause it's all been said before
Make the best out of the bad, just laugh it off, ha
You didn't have to come here anyway
Every Picture Tells a Story (Remastered Version) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner RecordsEvery Picture Tells a Story (Remastered Version) · Rod StewartThe Definitive Rod Stewart℗ 1971 Universal Records. ...

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
22 December, 10:02

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 December, 10:00
So why is Trump endorsing? This movie gets so confusing at times

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 December, 10:16
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
HE PUTS PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND FAUCHI TO EXPOSE THEIR CRIMES.....AN ENDORSEMENT ISNT ALWAYS A GOOD THING

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 December, 10:51
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
He is usually putting key people into the spotlight to draw attention to coming exposure.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 December, 09:56
Rino

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 December, 09:54
All these congressmen remind me of VK’s Cuttlefish post.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 December, 11:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
22 December, 09:53
Truth in advertising.

Pay attention to the small print of small the hive minded.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
Truth in advertising.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
Truth in advertising.