Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 December, 02:07
The path and trajectory that many Anons here on AU are on can only be achieved if you made certain decisions at very distinct time windows during the past 5 years. Amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
That really is incredible Doq!
Woke up decades ago and never, in a million years, believed I’d use social media. Found Q in 2017, 2019 I finally went to Twitter bc of Q & Trump. Even got booted 3X before my 4th. acc’t went down in the final purge with Trump.
I often pondered how we all got so lucky to find AU. Most of the ones I followed on Twitter are here. No coincidences, but very cool to see the unfolding. The prayers, support, the real time results, and the vibes are are truly amazing! We’ve laughed, cried, & shared knowledge & excitement, together. I’m so grateful for all of you sharing this journey, you are the BEST!!!
#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wgaww
💫💗💫
11:06 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
will mac @wullymac
24 December, 01:03
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
A long journey but worth it to meet as many good people on the same journey GOD BLESS ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 December, 12:46
🫵🏻🔥🔥🔥🙏🏻🥲❤️‍🔥🕊️✨🙌🏻✨

Law & Physics @physics171
21 December, 11:54
👍💜🙏