Irish Scot @IrishScot
04 December, 08:04
If anyone needs to give their brain a break and wants to see something truly beautiful, check out these ice dancers and while you are at it, check out the entire channel's performances. So spectacular! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"My Immortal" + "In The End" Leah NESET & Artem MARKELOV @Evanescence @Tommee Profitt @Linkin Park - YouTube

Junior US Ice Dancers Leah Neset and Artem Markelov perform their 2021-22 Free Dance to a medley of @Evanescence, @Tommee Profitt, and @Linkin Park at the Br...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrik Que @Saynt_PatriQ
A beautiful symphony, musically & performance wise!
06:25 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Saynt_PatriQ in this post can reply
Irish Scot @IrishScot
21 December, 06:50
In response Patrik Que to his Publication
i have to make sure to get in some positive stuff amongst all the crazy. I feel like I have been bombarded with crazy since being red-pilled 3 years ago. it's very hard to turn it off. And while sometimes I truly believe ignorance is bliss, I am glad I am awake, but it is a burden sometimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrik Que @Saynt_PatriQ
21 December, 07:03
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Indeed, it can be overwhelming at times. its totally ok to occaisionally unplug & reground, Ive done it several times. As being Awakened to truth is both a blessing & a burden. But we were chosen for such a time as this.

And the really good stuff is just about to be unleashed! I've been on this journey almist 20yrs, and am more certain than ever God, Q, Trump are delivering the faithful to 1000yrs of peace & abundance, as Babylon the Great is abolished. Be encouraged & keep the faith!