Irish Scot @IrishScot
If anyone needs to give their brain a break and wants to see something truly beautiful, check out these ice dancers and while you are at it, check out the entire channel's performances. So spectacular! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"My Immortal" + "In The End" Leah NESET & Artem MARKELOV @Evanescence @Tommee Profitt @Linkin Park - YouTube

Junior US Ice Dancers Leah Neset and Artem Markelov perform their 2021-22 Free Dance to a medley of @Evanescence, @Tommee Profitt, and @Linkin Park at the Br...

08:04 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by IrishScot in this post can reply
Patrik Que @Saynt_PatriQ
21 December, 06:25
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
A beautiful symphony, musically & performance wise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
21 December, 06:50
In response Patrik Que to his Publication
i have to make sure to get in some positive stuff amongst all the crazy. I feel like I have been bombarded with crazy since being red-pilled 3 years ago. it's very hard to turn it off. And while sometimes I truly believe ignorance is bliss, I am glad I am awake, but it is a burden sometimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396