Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with β€œlong covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life πŸ™„ She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 December, 03:51
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
"Long Covid" is a made up name IMO for a weakened immune system. You can use Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide mixed 50/50 with Normal Saline and inhale in a hand held nebulizer to help break up mucus. Look it up. Anyone who keeps getting recurring upper respiratory illnesses should be sure to boost their immune systems:
Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Sunshine ( natural Vit. D)
Exercise
Deep breathing
Vit. C, D and Zinc
Quercetin
Healthy organic NonGmo diet
Alkaline diet, no soda, no bottled water, no fast food
Herbal teas, vitamins, elderberry, supplements like tumeric, black seed oil, NAC ( check with doctor first)
Adequate sleep
Reduce stress, anxiety, fear
4 pics πŸ‘‡
πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
given I live in south west britain, my next 20 minutes of sunshine should arrive in mid april, when Im at work, indoors. So Im hoping to get my next 20 minutes sometime next july when I have a week off, but then it will probably be overcast and raining.
05:08 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 December, 07:43
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Be sure to supplement with adequate amounts of Vit. D. Have Vit D levels checked. πŸ˜‡

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 06:24
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Ugh.. we are literally living in a prison world designed to keep is weak 😩

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
21 December, 06:49
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I’m in good spirit. But yes, the fallen have really screwed this realm for thousands of years.

After hundreds of generations, we are the ones to take it back.

They are fucking fooked.