JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Today is the anniversary of my father's death in 1983. He was a former Marine who dropped dead at 37 in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep. Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14. My brother was 12. I did a dig on my father the other night and found nothing. It's as though he didn't exist. Now I'm tempted to an actual dig on him, toxicology report and all. He would be tickled by our effort here. He was very outspoken, loved his country, despised liars, and did not suffer fools. Turns out he was also a big fan of JFK and had lots of q uestions. RIP Papa.

#FamilyIsEverything
04:35 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 December, 05:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
22 December, 08:35
Your Papa would be so proud of you as the great man you have become❤️The tender age of 14 needs a Father and I can see the bravery you carried all these years🙏🏻✨🇺🇸Love and hugs for you and a special prayer of honor and gratitude for your Father's Service to our Country 🙏🏻❤️🎶🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 December, 11:19
🙏

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 December, 07:23
sorry to learn that 🥲 but you are certainly making him proud. Same anniverary date as General Patton, another wonderful man!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 10:33
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Now you're talkin! Maestro Vibes. Good morning B2/ 22/ 1111.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
22 December, 12:31
hmnn.
Sad memories but great ones as well.
I think it every man's legacy to leave a mark.
Be remembered.
Obviously his children do.
Cool brother.
Love is a pretter powerful thing.
Vibes move mountais,
Great story
😊

22 December, 12:56
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
not a story.
A gift I was fortunate enough to be in the right time line to experience.
They are few and far between.
I have been :lucky enough" to have that.
Ten commandments.
Honor your father and mother.
If it wasn't important, God wouldn't have said it.
But he did.
Why?
That is a great question.
You know why or you wouldn't have shared your memories of yours.
We take the good and improve on it.
We take the bad and do the same.
Hopefully we get the jist on both.
I love my parents.
They sacrificed much for me.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 December, 12:16
My Thought and Prayers are with You on the Anniversary of Your Father's Death.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 December, 12:23
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE LAST WALK. From the Movie ABOUT TIME (2013) (3:03)

This Scene Celebrates a Special Bond Between Tim and His Father.

WARNING! When I First Watched this Scene I was Overcome with Emotion and Cried Gut-Wrenching Tears Followed by Several Minutes of Intense Sobbing. Be Prepared.
When Tim is 21 His Father Tells Him that the Men in His Family have a Special Gift. They Can Travel In Time and Relive Certain Moments Over Again and Thus Change the Outcome.
His Dad is Dying of Cancer, So Throughout the Movie Tim and His Father Alter Time so that They Can have More Time Together.
When Tim's Wife Becomes Pregnant with a Son, His Father Tells Him that Once His Son is Born they will Lose their Abilities to Alter Time and Thus Prevent His Death.
As the Birth of the Child Approaches, Tim and His Father decide to Pick a Special Moment where they can Relive and Celebrate the Heartfelt Bond that they Share!
About Time (2013) - The Last Time With Dad Scene (9/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

About Time - The Last Time With Dad: Tim (Domhnall Gleeson) shares one last day with his father (Bill Nighy).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.vudu.com/content/movi...

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 December, 11:02
I'm sorry you lost your father so young.

My father was a Marine too and he died on Christmas Eve, 1970 at 41 years old. I was only 3 years old.

Both our Father's are cheering us on and proud of our strength and Patriotism.

May God be with you and Bless you, Patriot.

Oorah 👊🇺🇲🦅

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:06
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Only 3. And Christmas Eve. That is terribly sad. I feel for your mother as well. God bless you too Patriot and thank you.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 December, 11:21
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
🙏 Prayers for you and your family this Christmas 🙏

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
21 December, 10:58
rip papa! u know the deep state always leaves a paper trail. i pray u find answers

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 December, 10:57
I Pray You Get Your Answers! I Believe You Will, Everything Comes To The Surface At Some Point, We Just Have To Dig! God Bless You! Good Luck To You! We Are Praying For You! He Was So Young, Very Sad!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 December, 10:53
✨🙏🏻✨ RIP Papa. Sounds like an amazing person.

I wish you utmost success & victory on your quest friend.

All my love to you on this day, and to your inner child who had to suffer the loss of him this day 39 years back. ❤️‍🩹🙏🏻🕊️

The loss of a parent, child, loved one, pet, all cut deep. May you & anyone reading this who have gone through that deep cut of loss, be refilled with golden light in every crevice. ✨🙏🏻✨

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:11
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I am very touched by the response to this post. I feel a little self conscious because Nana and others here have lost children and that, to me, is unfathomable. I appreciate your warm thoughts very much.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 December, 10:44
I am sorry that you lost him so young. I have no doubt that he is so proud of you right now in the work you are doing. He will always live in your heart. Sending love Patriot.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Gosh fren so sorry you have dealt with this for so long...good luck on your dig. maybe you have waited long enough. 💝

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Gosh fren so sorry you have dealt with this for so long...good luck on your dig. maybe you have waited long enough. 💝

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 December, 10:41
😔🙏🙏🙏 God bless and comfort you here, and God bless your dad up in Heaven too. So very sorry... I understand that pain, as I lost my dad when I was a kid too. He was in the Army. Your dad is proud of you and someday you'll be reunited. 🙏❤️ Blessings!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 01:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
It is shocking to me how many of us lost parents at a young age. I am very sorry for your loss as well. It almost feels like this was some strange rite of passage. God bless you Patriot.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 December, 10:41
No "internet" then............... but possible family records... county records etc.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:15
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I appreciate that. When our work is finished here I will cross that bridge. Thank you very much.

21 December, 09:57
An Aboriginal veteran was not allowed to share a “toast” in honour of lost comrades with fellow veterans in a Royal Canadian Legion until 1951, and only if the province where the Legion was located allowed it. This included Remembrance Day.

My uncle wasn't allowed to talk about it.
Sniper WW11
Joseph Isaac Augusta.
Try to find that name in any records.
He would put his uniform on over a glass of wine some times
very proud of what he overcame.
The numbers are unbeleivable...except to me.
My uncle didn't tell stories.
It was hard to even get anything out of him.
Unless he trusted and loved you.
Which he did.
We were close.
The mil are a relentless self sacrificing breed.
And should be treated as such.
And they aren't.
Just a thanks to all of them from me.
I know what you do.
One thanks, if it means anything, but true from my heart.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:27
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
What a Patriot. I pray that Uncle Joseph gets the recognition he's due. The reality surrounding these generations of men that fought wars and endured absolute hell for a rich mans trick is coming to light. Snipers pay an unusually high price for their service. God bless him. And thank you for sharing.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 09:50

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 09:49

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 09:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 December, 09:48
🙏🤗💗 He is out there in eternity... thrilled you became just like him, a warrior😌

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 December, 09:44
i would. prayers for answers.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 December, 09:44
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS THATS TERRIBLE TO LOSE A PARENT WHEN YOUR YOUNG. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INVESTIGATION HOPE YOU GET THE ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND CLOSURE.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:45
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
It's rough when people we hold in high esteem don't turn out to be who we thought they were. I pray that you get answers. I only knew my step-grandfathers. One was a decorated Special Forces Army veteran with The Devil's Brigade and the other a 33rd degree Shriner as well. I don't even know the names of my biological grandfathers. My family tree looks like a stick man with one arm and one leg, lol. Also remember that VK more than suggested that not all masons were malevolent. Maybe the jury is still out. Thanks for the share.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 December, 09:41
😢🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 December, 09:39
I am sorry for your loss. That had to have been a life changing/altering event for you. It's quite strange and perhaps beautiful how we have been brought to this moment. I hope someday we will know the truth. I hope you find all of the answers you are looking for. I wish you and your family love and peace. Have a beautiful night.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:47
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you. You have a beautiful night yourself.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 December, 09:34
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😢

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
21 December, 07:34
He was so young 🙏 Sending Love and Light to you and your family 💖💖💖✨✨✨

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 07:49
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Thank you. Sending the same to you and yours.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 December, 07:25
Im sorry he was so young, the digs should help understand better 🙏
my love n my light to you and the family

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 December, 07:00
Dig. It sounds like your father deserved to have the truth be told.

Sounds like fishy circumstances.

My mother died in 1983, I was 17.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:55
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I'm struck here by how many of us have lost parents at such a young age. 17 is way too young for a young woman to lose her mother. I clicked to follow you and noticed that you are a mother of 9. That is amazing. God protect and bless you and yours.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 December, 05:18
Got a grandfather still an unsolved mystery, my father murdered a few years ago.....I totally fkn get it, trust me.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 05:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I am so sorry that you had to experience that. The purposeful taking of a life is the absolute worst. @quantumchristian2022 and I were just engaging the subject of forgiveness late last night. This is the ultimate test. Thanks for the share Patriot.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 December, 05:18
Got a grandfather still an unsolved mystery, my father murdered a few years ago.....I totally fkn get it, trust me.