Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with β€œlong covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life πŸ™„ She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
This is so awful. Have a dear friend diagnosed with Long covid, has had all the shots including flu and pnemonia, got very sick after having all 3 on same day, hasn't been same since. Hope they don't rec this inhaled rem.....HORRIBLE. Will pray for your MIL and all humanity who remain brainwashed to the genocide happening. God help us allπŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ™
03:19 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cassio63 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 December, 07:28
In response Cassio Peia to her Publication
too much too soon.
thats why the kids get sick.
i never let my dr or my pharmacist give me more than one injection at a time.

need at least 1-2 mths in between.

one of the reason i do that...on the paper included in the injection box is a paper..you can find those papers online on the specific drug site.

alot of times it tells you that one taken with another injection...will decrease the effectivness of both injections
can cause reactions
etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 03:25
In response Cassio Peia to her Publication
Prayers for your friend! This is rough πŸ˜” I was hoping this post would reach someone who could warn a loved one who gets the same diagnoses. Unfortunately, my MIL is brainwashed and loves the attention she gets from her doctor. I really cant stand this world sometimes 😏