Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with “long covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life 🙄 She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
This is actually very terrifying. The drug we all know is a killer has now began to make it’s way into American homes. Doctor’s are so desparate to prescribe this that they diagnosing people with “long covid.” That’s right, covid that lasts forever. They are really grasping at straws at this point, but yet the masses still choose to trust them. God help us 🙏
03:19 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 December, 08:02
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Nice little description, "brittle matrix powder". 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sad and people will obediently take it. Seems like this is going to go on long enough that every single person that does not think for themselves will be culled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396