Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 December, 02:07
The path and trajectory that many Anons here on AU are on can only be achieved if you made certain decisions at very distinct time windows during the past 5 years. Amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
1:07
Q
It is no coincidence that we are all here right now, imho.
Old souls are like magnets.

~smiles~
09:42 AM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 December, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No coincidence indeed Nana. I was absolutely lead or maybe drawn in, no doubt in my mind. At the right time….it just happened. Like something I had always known was there, was turned on, full-bore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
23 December, 11:04
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Drawn as well.. my journey began in earnest in November 2016, but I have always felt the call... and have always known God was with me even during those times I rebelled...Thank you Father for forgiving me my sins...we are so foolish at times in our lives.Amen🕊

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
^ ^
> <

;)