Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 01:50
Happy 12/21 Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
I watched the video that you posted on truth about 12/21 winter solstice and longest days of the year and time of grieving. WOW WOW WOW

The past several weeks and my time with God I definitely have noticed the Holy Spirit guiding me to some of my deeper core thoughts and beliefs. They would immediately bring tears to my eyes and a lot of pain to my memory.

I really feel like God is guiding us there to grieve and cry and release to him all of the pain of our biggest hurt and deepest fears.

my deepest one keeps coming up and I keep shutting it back down but I think over the next couple days I’m gonna set aside some time just to lay on my face and cry. That’s a form of worship and my submission, confession and repentance for the choices that got me here.

I just feel like I want to grieve well so that I will be free for whatever God has in 2023
NO OLD STRINGS ATTACHED
NEW WINE NEW WINE SKINS

Praying for you all through the end of this calendar year 🙏🏻💖✨ love you.
07:49 AM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 09:55
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Thank you for this! Many Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
21 December, 09:59
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
youre welcome silver cat! 🙏🏻 praying for you as well 💖✨ #FamilyIsEverything

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 December, 09:21
I love how you put this. I have been weepy for weeks. TY for helping me understand why.

Only Forward @Callibird
21 December, 09:58
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
its worth it to feel it and grieve it and give it to God. praying for you too 🙏🏻😭💖

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 December, 08:09
your words resonate 🙏
many tears these days

Only Forward @Callibird
21 December, 08:21
In response Just Amom to her Publication
thank you Just Amom 🙌🏻💖 Im glad im not the only one… often times I feel like those of us who are more empathic or discerning are crying and grieving and travailing from a collective consciousness level… Kind of like one cries out for their nation for God to spare it 🙏🏻😭 for those of us that are feelers and healers in this way… Perhaps God is guiding us through and as He is ALWAYS FAITHFUL….our tears will become joy! 🙌🏻🥰 all I know is that we are in it and on it and this ride wint end until we are THROUGH IT!