Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 December, 05:42
It's easy to get absorbed into The Storm narrative ("Make him tweet it, darnit!") and the longer Great Awakening. But what I am now seeing is a fight that will take at least three generations to restart our culture and reset our values. It isn't easy to look that far ahead when you are hurting financially, socially, and spiritually. Once you see how psychologically abused people are, the monumental rebuilding job becomes clearer.

I am in the fortunate place that I have enough coming in that my basics are reliably covered each month, so I don't have to fear. It gives me enough space to think about what's really happening and chew it over with good friends. I may have earned the luxury, and it's still a luxury in this world. Most have to wait until they retire and are then too worn out!

I am sure White Hats have plans running far ahead, and there's still a lot of responsibility in helping to shape our future. The real battle is raising the next generations in righteousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
The next generation will learn much from our actions/inactions during this process and moments forward.
05:02 AM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it