KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 December, 11:25
VK on TS 11:11 am

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 December, 02:37
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
12/21/2012 was supposed to be a big day for the original scheduled shift of this earth. Seemingly nothing happened. But I think 10 years later and with the help of the 17 movement we reached critical mass to actually attempt and make it through the shift portal 12/21/2022 🙏💚🕊️

Kappy's video is genius the way it was shot, as it shows his face shifting many times like a fade and lag effect in purple light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 December, 02:39
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
The same purple light that I saw in one of my vision like dreams I had March 2020! The purple light brought about the new earth and it literally shifted in front of my eyes, was with masses of people walking towards the new!

Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enchanted Mermaid, click on at the bottom under it