Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
21 December, 02:29
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
12/21/22 is 122 twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
20 December, 11:50
the best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 December, 09:11
💛💛💛🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

Irish Scot @IrishScot
20 December, 08:04
I miss him!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 December, 07:04
Hmm Kappy must have seen through the Looking Glass. I think he could be right, he just plastered very odd in the middle there OMG its snowing in Calabasas. Los Angeles is pretty cold the last week or so, and at night Google weather app always says warning frost or something. I wonder if it truly will snow in Calabasas!

some one special to some @godrus
20 December, 06:55
The Present

some one special to some @godrus
20 December, 07:01
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Dang I miss this guy
#IsaacKappyAfterLife

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 December, 11:01
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Yes, 2.19
I did a SR via my Iphone 😎
🙏❤️God Bless Fren🙏❤️

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
20 December, 05:49
Thinkig about it last two days...

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
20 December, 03:18
Winter Solstice 2022: The Shift Of A Decade is About to Happen! - 21st December - YouTube

In this video, I'm sharing with you my prediction for the 22nd of December, the Winter Solstice of 2022. I believe that this is the start of a major shift in...

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
20 December, 02:37
Switch

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 December, 02:37
12/21/2012 was supposed to be a big day for the original scheduled shift of this earth. Seemingly nothing happened. But I think 10 years later and with the help of the 17 movement we reached critical mass to actually attempt and make it through the shift portal 12/21/2022 🙏💚🕊️

Kappy's video is genius the way it was shot, as it shows his face shifting many times like a fade and lag effect in purple light!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 December, 02:39
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
The same purple light that I saw in one of my vision like dreams I had March 2020! The purple light brought about the new earth and it literally shifted in front of my eyes, was with masses of people walking towards the new!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 December, 02:08
So lovable....

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
20 December, 01:44
the odds of NOTHING happening are far greater than the odds of something happening

yall are testing yourselves and you dont even know it

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 December, 01:08
Happily Ever After Begins Now ~

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 December, 02:13
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I really hope that the good guys found some time and compassion to save Kappy and will bring him out later to enjoy the promise land with us...He feared that he wouldn't get to see it because of something he had done? I would like to know the sauce on why?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
20 December, 02:22
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Im floating. ❣️ My joy started early ✨️🙌🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 December, 12:08

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 December, 11:50
Just for laughs

12:21 = 3:3 =6

2022 = 6

Synch !

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 December, 11:49
Just for laughs

12:21 = 3:3 = 6

2022 = 6

I'd say a Synch !

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 December, 11:44