Law & Physics @physics171
20 December, 06:26
Lets take this awakening to a more awaken level, shining light on human trafficking governments.
Does anyone want to know, facts, how to learn the evidence?
Learning actual LAW provide the facts, the evidence...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
We're starting with the basics, reading the Constitution & Bill of Rights over the winter break. My kids have the Preamble memorized now. I figure I need my children to understand our rights to help furure generations, so we're learning/reading together.
06:47 PM - Dec 20, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply
20 December, 06:54
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
The constitution is only by contract, for employees.
Here is kirks law corner, teaching remedies, actual law, showing people for years.
No one else teaching Due Process as of now?
The constitution is to keep government and corporate employees in check with balences.

Great to read both, those the constitution has been corrupted, need to know natural law, common law how to also learn what the truth is.
I know is complicated.
Great for you for thinking about this and learning with the children.
Well done.
Thank you.
💥👍💜
https://rumble.com/v21idvw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
20 December, 07:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I am definitely going to dive much deeper. I need a start point & a start point for my young kids to build on. I agree Kirk is awesome, I've listened to him a few times.
I'm glad you are pushing this topic. I hope others take this challenge as well.

20 December, 07:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Powerful information also, Chris was working with Kirk to audit government for the first time for lawful and legal compliance, breeches and frauds to fiduciary duties.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...