Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
20 December, 11:31
Not a word from MSM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Carr @Firewolf
This post reminded me of this in my past:
Mid 90s working at Saturn Corp I took a 'puter maint class off site. Instructor - a 'puter Subject Matter Expert that had worked for "an agency of the Fed Gov." Said he'd flown foreign hard drives in "piggybacked" only one transponder active F-16s into the US. He'd later peel off to Langley. Said it had to be the original drives so they could read 3 levels deep using magnetic hysteresis. Anyway, we had lunch a couple times. JFK came up. I related info in the book "Double Cross" to him re: a mob/C_A two sides of the same coin hit. He stopped eating as I talked. When done he said, "If you throw all that in a bag & add in where it happened & how badly LBJ wanted to be president, shake it all up and pour it out, you'll be pretty close..."
03:44 PM - Dec 20, 2022
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Firewolf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeff Carr, click on at the bottom under it