Only people mentioned by YankeeeDooodle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
20 December, 03:44
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
This post reminded me of this in my past:
Mid 90s working at Saturn Corp I took a 'puter maint class off site. Instructor - a 'puter Subject Matter Expert that had worked for "an agency of the Fed Gov." Said he'd flown foreign hard drives in "piggybacked" only one transponder active F-16s into the US. He'd later peel off to Langley. Said it had to be the original drives so they could read 3 levels deep using magnetic hysteresis. Anyway, we had lunch a couple times. JFK came up. I related info in the book "Double Cross" to him re: a mob/C_A two sides of the same coin hit. He stopped eating as I talked. When done he said, "If you throw all that in a bag & add in where it happened & how badly LBJ wanted to be president, shake it all up and pour it out, you'll be pretty close..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 02:13
True ... just mindblowing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
20 December, 02:09
They ( media, government and cabal ) don’t care about us. This is why every American needs to rise up and march to the capital and take our country back. There’s no other way.
PERIOD

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
20 December, 02:09
This movie is backwards they should of taking down MSM first

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
20 December, 02:00
Does anyone have the actual link where this information can be found?

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
20 December, 04:44
In response All Right to his Publication

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
20 December, 01:30
😕Wow...just beyond words.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
20 December, 01:30
😕Wow...just beyond words.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
20 December, 12:58
i personally think they should tag each lame stream so that normies can see it

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 December, 12:47
There are going to have to be Nuremburg 2.0 trials for the MSM all by itself let alone for the government and the military and on and on...There is treasonous activity all around us!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 December, 11:53
1/ The FBI buried the #Bidenlaptop since 2019.

What's on it?

Joe Biden was the architect of the 1994 Crime Bill that sent millions of people to prison for doing what his son is doing here.

https://twitter.com/Kaneko...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 December, 03:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
EVERYONE IN GOV MUST BE ON THE FILES DOING VERY BAD THINGS. I MEAN ALL OF THEM. BIG NAMES. MSM, DOJ, FBI, CIA ETC. PEDO'S PROTECT PEDO'S. THE PROTECTORS OF THE BEAST SYSTEM. GOD WINS. PIT IS READY. JUST LOOK UP.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 December, 11:35
🤬