Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I am posting this:
I dont find Juan on it at all which is deceptive to start with. I fast forwarded thr it a few times, nope did not find Juan.

As for what SGAnon is saying about the White Hats going along with another bioweapon being released that is more deadly, let's be crystal clear Nana is not on board!
If the White Hats are going along with that then they are no longer White Hats.
Nuke false flag is one thing but an actual release of a for real deadly bioweapon is not OK.

There is no reason to allow something like that to actually happen to try to wake up less than 19% or the population (many of which probably are not even human or savable). To sacrifice the 80+% or Patriots at this point is not only illogical but dark.
Nothing against Derek or SG really. SG is usually fairly good, but if his frens are on board with this well:
NO!
Nana's RED - FOOKN- LINE!

https://rumble.com/v21kmuy...
01:17 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 December, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Why give any credibility to an anonymous entity anyway? Who actually is SGanon anyway? Does "be careful who you follow" ring any bells for you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 December, 02:58
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
tell me hon if you never follow anyone except people you are sure of how exactly do you know the enemy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joseph George @LittleJoe58
20 December, 01:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
SGAnon is a JOKE!