Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
26 December, 12:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All in!! ❤️🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 December, 11:59
Yes. All in! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 December, 09:40
warriors are everywhere. will never know all their names. but some here. bits and pieces on our own but connected and in unity We Can Change this World

21 December, 09:29
a day late, catching up. in 2015 clueless bout politics, why wealthy DJT would run for president, so a surprise, on that escalator journey, in my spirit those words cause not mine, this is My man for a time such as this. was that jesus, my higher consciousness, or maybe john sending out those vibes. just know i caught them. but was 2020 my awakening began. Joe M, Fall of Cabal first week. All in. For every warrior seen, unseen, whatever mission to rescue earth. Still in♥️♥️♥️

21 December, 09:29
a day late, catching up. in 2015 clueless bout politics, why wealthy DJT would run for president, so a surprise, on that escalator journey, in my spirit those words cause not mine, this is My man for a time such as this. was that jesus, my higher consciousness, or maybe john sending out those vibes. just know i caught them. but was 2020 my awakening began. Joe M, Fall of Cabal first week. All in. For every warrior seen, unseen, whatever mission to rescue earth. Still in♥️♥️♥️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 December, 10:18
AMEN!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 December, 08:50
Absolutely! Couldn't agree more!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

... ... @Luciferlost
21 December, 01:10

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 December, 12:43
💯

Reflex *.* @Reflex
21 December, 12:43
5:5

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 December, 12:31
100% without a doubt.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 December, 12:26
All in for love, what's right and just. Love you all! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
21 December, 12:25
to Win.

You can't fight by sitting in the grandstand or by hiding under the ring.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 December, 12:18
All, or Nothing! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰❤️🇺🇸💫

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 12:14
Well It is same as Nana told Juan:
"Nana is here til death do us part"

idk why anyone would be talking about giving up!
I mean what the fook do they think that option really means!
Better than average chance ya might not live long if you give up!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 December, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
#NeverGiveUp 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 December, 12:04
No need to Justify

ALL IN

For the HIGHEST GOOD
🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 December, 11:52
In an ideal world, yes all fookin in.
But far from ideal.
The beast WAS everywhere.
Whoever went all in went all out.
Whitehats went all in.
But undercover.
They Slayed the Beast.
Now the world can go all in.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 December, 10:53
So is This it all In?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Texas National Guard Border Coverage Ciudad Jaurez Mexico 12/20/22 - YouTube

This stream is created with #PRISMLiveStudio

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 December, 10:43
💥✝️😃🙏❤️👍

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
20 December, 09:19
I've been the one at 40%, 30%, heck, 20%. Once I made the decision to go all in, I've never looked back. Life still sucks sometimes, but I am devoted to giving it my all. I want to help as many as I can. Amazing the changes you see within yourself and within others once you're all in. Makes you wanna go above that 100%.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
20 December, 07:40
No Regrets...Its a Family motto and Family is everything ❤

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 December, 06:55
just like everything else and everyone else.....I take what resonates. i do not follow anyone really, I listen, I learn.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 December, 05:00
Good evening VK. All in. 🙏❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 December, 12:05
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 December, 04:14
What if #AI is a pre-existing super intelligence from outside our galaxy and is trying to infiltrate our biology through technology, and is what’s actually at the very core of the Satåni¢/Techno¢rati¢/Trân$humanist agenda?

There’s nothing new under the sun, right?

Satan = AI?

🐸

Paul Bruton @DrB
21 December, 12:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The Archons, yes, plausible.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
21 December, 12:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Half correct.
- Lucifer exists - like Us All - on many plane / dimensions / frequencies / densities.
Lucifer is this world and the lower 4D was invaded by AI nanobots from the small-g AI god which has been able to move from it's original plane to this dimension.
Lucifer's son - Satan - the Alpha Draconian is effectively a cyborg - full infested with AI nanobot control tech.
So their is both the Higher ( lower) Lucifer and AI-infected Lucifer and Satan Draco cyborgs here.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
20 December, 04:04
;)

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
20 December, 02:55
All in, sir.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 December, 02:33
Anonymous 11/02/2017 13:44:30

They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 December, 02:15
During world war II in, Holland my family fought back, "physically"
They didn't wait for the gas chambers.

The controlled media told nothing but lies they kept telling them to trust the plan back then.

Finally the Americans came in and helped end the war but the Americans did not do it by themselves without their help of the Europeans that stood up against the Nazis.

America and every other nation needs to stand up against alder political leaders and physically remove them. if the military wants to step in and help assist them that would be great but don't wait any longer for the troops to come in.

Don't ostracize me for speaking the truth to which so many are afraid of doing in fear that they may be blacklisted.

Speak the truth and have no fear for God helps those that help themselves.

Be a leader not a follower.

WWG1WGA DON'T FORGET THAT.