Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 December, 08:03
Herald 🕊🎺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
20 December, 05:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Pretty cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 December, 11:26
😇

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 December, 10:59
God works in mysterious ways. The walls of Jericho fell at the blast of trumpets ( shofar). These men play trumpets. The lawsuit before SCOTUS could "bring down the walls" built uo by evil to restore our President TRUMP! 😇

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 December, 02:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😉Heck, I will learn to play trumpet if that would happen. 💙🐸👊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 December, 05:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I’m ready!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 December, 10:53
Brunson Brothers look like PAYtriots for sure.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 December, 10:53
Dude wants billions of dollars for himself.

"According to Mr. Brunson, Defendants’ conduct has
damaged him to the extent of $484 million for each of the six causes of action, for a total of $2,905 billion, which he requests be provided tax free.14 Additionally, Mr. Brunson requests: (1) the immediate removal of all Defendants from office."

https://www.supremecourt.g...

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
20 December, 11:34
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Holy shit...who's gonna pay that?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 December, 10:41
Probably a coincidence 🐸

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 December, 10:41
Probably a coincidence 🐸

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 December, 08:50
At the sound of the "trumpet" ... the walls came tumbling down. 🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 December, 08:45