Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 December, 06:17
The Twitter files are being widely ignored by leftists and go unreported by the MSM. The moment of forced awakening is coming, and this preparatory time means nobody can complain the force was unnecessary.

The crimes were laid out clearly in public. You din’t get to turn a blind eye to treason and child abuse, then still claim to be a responsible and upstanding member of society. Silence just makes you into a knowing enabler for such horrors.

The erasure of the power of the collectivists is being set up. They genuinely believe themselves to be cleverer and morally superior to others. A great humbling is needed. Shame it also has to be so painful.

Biblical, indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
NORMIES REJECT MAJOR CHANGES TO THE STATUS QUO NO MATTER HOW BAD IT IS. WE HAVE HAD YEARS TO DIGEST THE HORRORS OF TRUTH. THEIR EGOS WILL SHATTER LIKE GLASS WHEN THEIR REVELATION COMES
07:28 AM - Dec 20, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 December, 07:36
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
It will be a very Rude Awakening for many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 December, 07:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
THE HOSPITALS WILL BE OVERWHELMED WITH PSYCH PATIENTS BUT THERE IS NO CURE FOR THE TRUTH. I WAS A COMBAT MEDIC IN KOREA AND THOUGHT NOTHING COULD OVERWHELM ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNTIL I FOUND Q AT THE START. THESE SHELTERED MINDS WILL CRACK IVE WITNESSED IT IN KOREA BUT THIS WILL BE ON A MASSIVE SCALE