Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 December, 03:17
I love culture.
One of my favs here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 December, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Food is my passion, & as I’ve shared before, was private cooking in vilas in Ibiza...yet lately I have been uninspired with food...time to get my cookbooks out & watch some cooking shows to wet my appetite again.
I grew up in a foodie house, my Mama learnt to cook many dishes from around the world & we were introduced to many taste delights...compared to the standard NZ food at the time, Mamas cooking was gourmet.
Lebanese food is amazing!
I have a childhood memory of staying with Lebanese family friends & being immersed into the food prep...flashbacks of chopping garlic, lemon zest & parsley...walking to their cousins house to watch the grandma cook flatbread the traditional way on their front lawn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
How lovely. Keep on cooking sister. I am in my hometown and taking my son for Lebanese later today. It is a real authentic place that we get whenever in town. My favorite.😋
03:56 AM - Dec 20, 2022
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 December, 04:50
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Enjoy!!
I loved going to Lebanese restaurants when I was living in London, so many amazing authentic options there...
I will find my passion for it again, cooking for others is what bought me the most joy.