Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
26 February, 06:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Signs for SABMYK woke and for his arrival.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
25 February, 03:42
To me it looked like a rocket launch space x what gets me is the seperation because it looks like the 2nd part was spinning and moving to fly off in another direction unless that is trick of the camera then so be it but that is not normal for rocket launches

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
08 February, 03:43
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™Angels among us...

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
07 February, 07:49

Surfing Babs โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @SurfingBabs
07 February, 07:46

... Fighter @Fighter
07 February, 07:42
project blue beam๐Ÿค”

NOT ANON @N0TANON
07 February, 04:08
i saw this before in my community a few yeats ago. My theory is that it has something to do with geoengineering.

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
07 February, 02:40
WTF is this?????

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
07 February, 02:36
What kind of Secret Tech did I just watch?
Where?
...and for what purpose?

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
07 February, 02:09
Reminds me of the "Norway Spiral" in 2009.

#godwon !

#Dome ?
#Firmament ?
#NorwaySpiral
#SAVEAMERICA
#NoKingButKingJesus

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
07 February, 02:02
That was crazy, looks nefarious to me, what are they doing to us?

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
07 February, 01:49
Thank you for sharig this; I had it saved but when I had to redo my compuuter I lost it. This happened, I believe, after China had launched a satillite a few months ago. I think it is a magnetic pulse weapon; if you look at the wave it reminds you of vibrations that come off of a speaker when it's turned up.

Leonard Kerns @Sandblaster
07 February, 01:35
Assume a Space X launch. When the booster seperates, it continues up then turns itself around with the small rockets on top given us the Q circles and strange waves. The second stage continues but the tajectory makes it look like it is standing still. Sure is a very colorful display. If not a Space X launch, then it is a intercept of an incoming missle that blew up. I think #1 is more accurate. Great video. Wish it keep going.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
07 February, 07:20
In response Leonard Kerns to his Publication
I never thought about that possibility.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 February, 11:59
In response Leonard Kerns to his Publication
Agree...

โคโคโคTammy Dowellโคโคโค @TammyDowell73
07 February, 01:31
holy shit, that one on the right looked like it made a wifi signal, comms maybe?

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
07 February, 01:26
The Firmament. I seen a rocket, a few years ago, try to go through and it looked almost just like this...they could have tried breaking through again..who knows!

Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
07 February, 01:24
As shocking as it will be for most, the sky is an illusion. This video and others show this. Think Truman Show.

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
08 February, 12:15
In response Libertatem One to her Publication
Firmament โค๏ธ

American Patriot @LoverofLord
07 February, 01:17
Has anyone heard anything about this and what it may be?? Where is was and when it was shot?

Don Dur @Doubled18
07 February, 01:24
In response American Patriot to her Publication
i dont know where it was but i saw a similar video in a different location. crazy

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
07 February, 01:17
SPECTACULERโ€ผ๏ธ

Yig Wilson @theyig
07 February, 01:15
No kidding WOW!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 February, 01:06
Firmament[.] ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””

black jack @blackjack
07 February, 01:05
It would be pretty cool if those 20m missing vaccines were launched in a Musk rocket.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
07 February, 01:03
Total WOW!!!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 February, 12:36
Wow!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 February, 12:33
WOW is right!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 February, 12:31
Wow, Indeed!!!
Mr. Pool put out a similar image recently...

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
07 February, 12:23
the red is the 2nd fuel supply, before it contacts & starts to ricocheting across the firmament.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
07 February, 12:09
๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 11:48

Data Gramma @Vic
07 February, 11:37
That launch certainly didn't go well. Elon's not going to be happy.