Godly Man @WWCUE
19 December, 07:07
So, you want to string us on? “we’re watching a movie” And “White-hats in control”? But we’re not? And this thing isn’t close to over yet? Well, fuck you. Your losing my support quickly, and I know I’m not the only patriot.

We have 400,000,000 guns in the US, and you want us to be patient…. or do you, really? It’s my contingent that they want us to take action without directly telling us. Civil war and even death would be less painful. And you think ebola will be unleashed on the world, but the white-hats don’t want a civil war? What fucking sense does that make? Why sick back and patiently wait for death without fighting.

Look, this is a fucking psyop to no end or complete dis/mis -information. Fuck you SGAnon! Do we deserve that? We may, very soon, need to rise up.

Is anyone, anyone else completely fucking tired of this shit. Fuck your patience SG. Who are you anyway.

https://rumble.com/v21hk5a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
Every other country has risen up and protested, while we sit on our asses waiting for a savior.
07:26 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous), click on at the bottom under it