Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
18 December, 09:35
😆😆🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
19 December, 06:05
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
😆😆🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 December, 07:24
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
he told everyone to get the vax

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
19 December, 07:45
In response reaper myer to his Publication
He pushed Hydroxy chloroquine, vitamins, light therapy, etc. before he ever said anything about the vax. He released it before the DS had a chance to make it the killer it was intended to be. IMO, that saved millions of lives. Anyways, everyone that was brainwashed to hate him would never do what he said so that would have pushed them away from the vax if anything. Anons who did their research would never have even considered getting the vax and we shouted from the rooftops that it was nefarious. HCQ can be administered intravenously as well as vitamin c & vitamin d.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
07 December, 11:03
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Hydroxycloroquine is a vax -and that is what he took. I also read that they switched out the vax when Biden came into office - so it was not the VAX he was told was coming (he really doesn't believe in regular vaccines - his son has autism from them. AND it's why RFK junior is out there talking against vax, etc

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 December, 07:21
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Northern Army of Virginia - confirmed by MANY "official" accounts.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
19 December, 09:24
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I’m in Ohio, up north in Cleveland. I would love to join one of these groups. I’m tired of waiting, something needs to be done already. Start with a peaceful protest and if that doesn’t work, then it’s time to take back our country. Every other country has been in the streets, by the thousands and we’re just sitting on our asses.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 December, 01:25
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Pulling into my mama's assisted living complex just now and thia car pulls in front of me. Admittedly I needed to see this. Battle weary over here. This is that sign to hang on I needed today