Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 01:51
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
VK is right.
whilst the MSM can still skew things ppl will just be confused ... won't feel they "know" anything for sure. imho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
19 December, 06:39
Bring Jr Out! Watch The World Wake To Our American Prince! IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
19 December, 06:32
the drip is to slow

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
19 December, 06:07
Unfortunately, the Twitter Files are, for the most part, a "Nothing Burger" to most here. Majority of people I have regular contact with don't care or have no clue. I don't even try to spark conversation anymore because the MSM veil still smothers all the sparks. It will have to be something so massive, on a 9/11 scale, to shatter the veneer of people's daily lives. and they finally snap out of their torpor. Not sure what that will be, but it seems to be inevitable, and VK has mentioned on several occasions. Until then we "stand at the ready"

Red Edge @Rededge
19 December, 06:50
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
its not for us we know all this, it's to wake those still sleeping ....So they see it with their own eyes

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 December, 05:47
I think Twitter Files is for the masses.

It sets a high-level story for the masses before a flood.

Even this soft disclosure is slower due to non coverage by MSM

It is true that MSM coverage is needed for real waking to begin.

However, with asserted MSM layoffs, I'm thinking something will break.

Maybe CNN ...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 December, 05:45
There have been a lot of MSM creeps who have 'stepped down' or were fired, arrested, where some pled guilty, and some just disappear, etc.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 December, 05:38
Agreed so what the hell are they waiting for?????

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 December, 05:38
Yes. It reminds me of that post (I think VK posted) years ago that said to reveal JFK Jr before the fall of the MSM would be a wasted shot.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 December, 07:18
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication