Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 11:35
I'm sick rt now and I saw online how many other people all over are sick rt now withthe same symptoms and I'm beginning to think this is a bioweapon
im not dying but I'm still suspicious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
18 December, 09:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
In the pre covid world, it was known as a cold, the flu, or pneumonia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 December, 01:56
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
yup. this one's a flu

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
19 December, 03:14
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have seen it in my area recently ... achiness ... heavy phlem, irritated throat, sinus congestion and frequent coughing. and it spreads person to person in households approx 3 weeks ...
High doses of vit C, D3, zinc, your fav symptom reliever, mushroom powder to rebuild immune system.. and a good chicken soup or broth .. seems to work for my family .. of course a good horse medicine will help to kick it out if caught early ... sending prayers

Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it