Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 11:35
I'm sick rt now and I saw online how many other people all over are sick rt now withthe same symptoms and I'm beginning to think this is a bioweapon
im not dying but I'm still suspicious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
18 December, 09:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
In the pre covid world, it was known as a cold, the flu, or pneumonia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
19 December, 03:14
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have seen it in my area recently ... achiness ... heavy phlem, irritated throat, sinus congestion and frequent coughing. and it spreads person to person in households approx 3 weeks ...
High doses of vit C, D3, zinc, your fav symptom reliever, mushroom powder to rebuild immune system.. and a good chicken soup or broth .. seems to work for my family .. of course a good horse medicine will help to kick it out if caught early ... sending prayers

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 December, 04:41
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
sweet.❤
thank you!