COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 December, 09:54
I WILLL POST A 2ND TIME WITH A BRIEF HISTORY.

RESEARCH HOW ASPARTAME CAME INTO BEING.

SHORT VERSION:

PEDO BILL CLINTON IN FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE, APPOINTED NEW FDA HEAD WHO IMMEDIATELY APPROVED THIS SHIT. CONTAINS FORMALDEHYDE WHICH CANNOT BE METABOLIZED.

BOTH THESE ASSHOLES WERE GIVEN ENORMOUS SHARES OF STOCK, WHICH MADE THEM MANY MILLIONS.

ABOUT 30 DAYS LATER, THE FDA SHIT LEFT.

AND GUESS WHO HAS BEEN SICK EVER SINCE? THIS STUFF IS IN EVERY CANDY BAR AND EVERYWHERE ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS ARE USED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
19 December, 04:37
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Yes, that was exactly what i was thinking He promoted Hamburgers and diet coke. why? Just to find out, whether or not people would use logic discernment or would just be groupies following all of his habits and promises. I still think, that DJT is a grey figure head. You can follow and you can't. It's in between the lines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 December, 04:38
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
Or it's not really that bad for you.