COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
I WILLL POST A 2ND TIME WITH A BRIEF HISTORY.

RESEARCH HOW ASPARTAME CAME INTO BEING.

SHORT VERSION:

PEDO BILL CLINTON IN FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE, APPOINTED NEW FDA HEAD WHO IMMEDIATELY APPROVED THIS SHIT. CONTAINS FORMALDEHYDE WHICH CANNOT BE METABOLIZED.

BOTH THESE ASSHOLES WERE GIVEN ENORMOUS SHARES OF STOCK, WHICH MADE THEM MANY MILLIONS.

ABOUT 30 DAYS LATER, THE FDA SHIT LEFT.

AND GUESS WHO HAS BEEN SICK EVER SINCE? THIS STUFF IS IN EVERY CANDY BAR AND EVERYWHERE ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS ARE USED.
09:54 AM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 December, 05:33
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Chronic flatulence and anal leakage would be their appropriate Community Service. (Entertaining purposes only 🧄🥦🍌)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
19 December, 05:29
Parasite elimination.
Just do it???
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
19 December, 05:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you I passed two parasites last week.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 December, 05:18
Bio weapons causing lower vibes, more acidic environment, lower voltage of cellular biology.
Parasites grow, begin to take over, causing disease, cancer, health ailments?
Eliminate parasites and heal?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
19 December, 04:34
🤮I hope, they are going to eat it all up

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
19 December, 04:34
🤮I hope, they are going to eat it all up

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 December, 11:27
Never, ever drink any soda of any kind. Soda makes the bidy acidic. Illness thrives in an acidic body, especially cancer. Aspartame is in so many sweet " diet" products. Almost all gum contains it. READ LABELS! 😇

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 December, 11:14

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
19 December, 04:37
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Yes, that was exactly what i was thinking He promoted Hamburgers and diet coke. why? Just to find out, whether or not people would use logic discernment or would just be groupies following all of his habits and promises. I still think, that DJT is a grey figure head. You can follow and you can't. It's in between the lines.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 December, 10:59
yeah I lived on this stuff in my 20s . . . I am probably suffering the consequences now because I live in constant pain.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 December, 11:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I PRAY WE ARE ALL HEALED SOON.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 December, 10:37
Nine years ago, I was told, from a friend of this information, I had back problems with spasms, I stopped the diest sodas, and within 7 days my pain was gone. My back began healing, also used an inversiontable, after that.
Our bodies can heal when we remove their poison.
Faith and Healing.
LOVE

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 December, 10:37
Nine years ago, I was told, from a friend of this information, I had back problems with spasms, I stopped the diest sodas, and within 7 days my pain was gone. My back began healing, also used an inversiontable, after that.
Our bodies can heal when we remove their poison.
Faith and Healing.
LOVE

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 December, 10:17
Same guy who lost all that money, before 9/10/01
https://www.huffpost.com/e...

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
19 December, 10:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 December, 01:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I'm glad you posted this. I was hoping someone had!