MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
elon musk poll- nothing is random. it is all a big script so what happens next was planned from the beginning

same for biden being removed

same for supreme court

white hats, black hats, it does not matter, both are manipulators.

the black hats need to come down but the white hats have to dissolve once this job is complete. if they want to stay around and rule, they instantly become the new black hats and the cycle of becoming more and more corrupt will continue.

we are now in the forth NAZI reich.

when the cabal is finished, or at least their political arms, any remaining political powers and principalities are by definition the 5th reich.

the answer is to break the cycle and have NO REICH

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK.

ALL POWER MUST BE INDIVIDUAL SELF SOVEREIGNTY
10:51 AM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 December, 11:38
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yes. We have witnessed this PR plan on steroids with propaganda being thrown around by black and white hats - both manipulators. I have seen egos swirling out of control with the bits of "control" they have gained and exhibited. The real test will be if they step back. This is not the first time this scenario has presented itself. There are some deep karmic mistakes that must be corrected this time. If not, the response will be very different than it was long ago....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
19 December, 11:34
its just another secret society, i seek truth, not drops. im so tired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 December, 11:32
He is all we need! His flock doesn’t need to be governed; we know His goodness and mercy!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

19 December, 11:17
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I agree. They helped but they cannot stay in power.

I am happy that they serve a purpose in removing cabal but after it is over, that job is finished. There is no such thing as a good government,

Power cannot be good. It is violation of natural law.

19 December, 11:24
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
If they are truly white hats, THEY WILL DISSOLVE GOVERNMENT, when they finish

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 December, 10:58
Self governance - harm none - we rebuild humanity as our Almighty Father intended it to be!!

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me!!!

Great post Mike - thanQ!!

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
19 December, 10:57
agreed. any system of control, "good" or "bad" is still just control.

19 December, 10:58
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
and illegitimate