Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s always bittersweet when you see a Patriot pass to the otherside.

Til we meet again photon333

I’m sorry we couldn’t get you the med bed you needed. As an Anon I feel really helpless at times.

But for those that make it out of the storm, I have something I’ve been working on that I hope we all get to enjoy someday in some way, shape or form. My gift to humanity, maybe?

It’s a big idea with many moving parts. Hope to see it through to fruition.

I hope we can all reimagine the American dream.
12:50 AM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 05:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
intrigued with your your big idea Doq n am sure you'll see it thru✨
hope it's one that can be adopted/adapted worldwide🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 05:08
Felt so sad at the news of Photon333 passing as well as feeling joyful for her to be free of pain and at peace.
Till we meet againphoton333💖🙏✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
19 December, 11:58
Doq, I have a feeling you will see it through to the end and our AU family will be here to cheer you on! God Speed to photon333 she will be missed but never forgotten! 🙏🕊️♥️🕊️🙏

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 04:52
RIP Photon333🙏

Standing By if I Can be Of service Doq.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 December, 04:42
Sweet note Doq!! I just know she is reading our thoughts and hurting hearts ( or already telepathically knows them)! 🙌❤️🙏❤️

We will be together againI just know It!!

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
19 December, 03:54
RIP photon333 🙏❤️

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
19 December, 03:50
RIP photon333. We will all see you on the other side someday.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
19 December, 01:43
RIP photon333 🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 December, 12:14
Oh DOQ this whole thing has been a huge nightmare , so many deaths my heart is broken . Praying to God this ends soon and people that need the med beds and what ever help they need get it . Nothing worse than feeling helpless ! Thank you DOQ for being here !

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
19 December, 10:29
LIFE ITSELF IS JUST A NUMBERZ GAME...

AND WHEN YOUR NUMBERZ ARE UP... 🤷‍♀️

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 December, 10:17
❤️🙏✌️
great numbers 🙂

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 December, 10:16
😥❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 December, 10:15
I just know we will see her again brother and God Bless You. You have a wonderful heart. Love to You All.

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
19 December, 09:57
I am always sad to see a soul go but am elated they get to experience things with no pain, all the love, a huge cheering section with lots of patriot buddies and a 1000K foot view. It's the BEST seat in the house.
As someone who God has allowed one OBE and one NDE
I feel VERY confident that what I just wrote and the ambivolence we all feel for those who have parted is the truth.
You're right, it is bittersweet.
Although I do not think they're resting on the other side.
The patriot souls are busy, busy, busy.
Photon, I love you.
We will meet again in spirit ,my love.
Thank you for serving down here
and Congratulations on your promotion.
Tell God we love Him SO much!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 December, 09:44
Love your heart Doq🤠

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
19 December, 09:42
Oh! I am so sorry to hear this! 😢 Sympathy for her family & friends.

Only Forward @Callibird
19 December, 09:33
with you doq…cannot wait to see the big idea come to fruition! 🙏🏻🙌🏻✨ it will be a wonderful gift. 💖

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 December, 09:14
put my name on your list of people to help in any way shape or form I live in AZ

Only Forward @Callibird
19 December, 09:34
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
agree sneakers…im in AZ TOO 🙏🏻🙌🏻🌵🥰

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
19 December, 09:06
I can't wait for your big idea to move. I took a college course once called " great ideas"💡. It was one of a few that stood out. It was interesting to hear how Tesla spent the most time imagining through every detail so that it was solid before he began. 🌠. God bless you with what it takes:)🔋

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
19 December, 08:54
She is with us in beautiful spirit.... it is sad when you have interacted with someone for years and never physically met them, and then they are " gone" . You knew their heart and it feels like losing a close sister/ brother...physical meeting not necessarily needed...... proof we are connected deeper than we think

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
19 December, 08:15
Though she will be missed by many patriot and anon #DigitalSoldiers her fight for truth lives on in each of those who carry on.

Im a solid believer in the Bible, God the Father & Jesus Christ and find consolation in the truths of the gift given freely by them when one comes to know them as the truth.

Those who have accepted complete payment by God for the debt of their sins, believe with all their heart and confess that Jesus Christ is indeed Lord are graduating from the prision of this corrupted flesh and into the perfect glorified body in a place where all sin, pain suffering and tears are non existent.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Seek a personal relationship with him through his spirit and you will come into the gold standard of all truth.

Truth's origin is found in the ones who have always been.

Praying for all for comfort, peace, love and understanding.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
19 December, 08:03
😔🌴🙏 Sorry to hear this. I didn't know she passed. Prayers to her family! Prayers for her sister who asked for help when photon333 went into the hospital.

Christine Salerno @chris1949
19 December, 07:56
Oh so sad, I've been thinking about her, prayers for her sweet soul & her family

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 December, 07:54
Yep I was already having a real shitty day yesterday then I read that post her sister made and my heart sank! 🙏🙏 for her and her family! We never got a chance to meet her but we wont forget her!! Cant wait to see your idea happen DOQ!!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
19 December, 07:47
yall act like her spirits done when its gonna live through us

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 December, 07:44
Always in my Heart Photon.
LOVE

Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 December, 07:43
Beautiful Annie was special and will be missed here! Her spirit is free from shackles now! may she soar!!
❤️