David Treciak @scifiwriter
My future and a chance for a normal happy life was stolen from me in my youth by fluoride in the water and toothpaste fogging my brain and a mouth full of mercury fillings every 6 months when my dentist filled up to a dozen cavities. I was a poor student with constant fatigue, trouble remembering facts and a 90 IQ. I flunked out of three colleges, not even good ones since my gpa was C - and SAT scores of less than 850. I drifted from one loser job to the next, started a life of crime at 22, and made every bad decision you could think of. It wasnt until many years later that I had the mercury removed and discovered I had a 140 IQ. Got straight A's in college, too. But it was too late and i was carrying too much deadweight from the past that kept me from being everything I just knew I was. Long rap sheets from 25 years of bad living don't disappear.
I want to destroy those who did this to me, and did worse to others. My tears are for them too.
12:33 AM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 December, 01:11
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Nga mihi..thank you for sharing , tino pai wairua koe💜 you have a good heart🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396