CWWard Ward @CWWard
17 December, 09:15
MarkZ said tonight that his QFS contacts, who have always said, « Trust the plan », are now saying the green light has been given to get things started over the next couple of days. Forwarded from Wolverine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
18 December, 09:34
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
NO ONE....NO ONE HAS INSIDE CONTACT. AGAIN MORE BULLSHIT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
18 December, 09:38
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
The CFS has been set up for a couple of years now.
The kinks to work out are individual based and that's alot of individuals.
Interesting to see what they came up with.
No small task

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 December, 09:48
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Yet does it even matter at this point. Sounds like the storm will get here b4 the $$$$ I was really hoping to get some folks off the street this winter. sigh

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
18 December, 10:03
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
see what happens I guess.
Alot to take place by the 20th.
Gonna be quite the ride.
streets where I'm at is going to be between -32 to -38
Keep up the good vibes.
It'll all work out.
☺️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
Supposed to -8 here in the south. Ive been through some thangs. We will definitely be ok... FAITH!
10:07 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it