Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 December, 09:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
YOU KNOW THERE'S A HIDDEN BRIGHT SIDE TO THIS CLOUD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
19 December, 06:55
I think I know this guy! Maybe it would be OK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 December, 07:05
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
🙂

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
19 December, 07:16
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
All the bots voted EM out ... lol

Whimma Texas @Whimma
18 December, 10:49
yes votes are winning

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 December, 10:47

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 December, 10:46
🤔This has a boom a rang feel to it? If he steps down , Twitter merges with TS😂😂 Because his next Tweet said "Be careful what you wish for".

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
18 December, 10:15
He should have reinstated ALL deleted accounts FIRST, maybe this is a BOT Trace? HMMMMMMMMMM

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
26 December, 05:47
In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication
I am still waiting for my account to be unlocked.
I posted that Tonic water had quinine, and should be taken with vitamin D3, C, and Zinc to help keep you from getting any virus', and they permanently suspended nearly 2 years ago

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 December, 10:06
Kim,
I saw this - What are your thoughts ? Elon was losing BIG time.

Golden Times donated @Golden
18 December, 10:05

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
19 December, 06:32
In response Golden Times to her Publication
It's a real good job that somebody put a big red box around this because I wouldn't know what I'm supposed to read.🙏

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 December, 09:44
I agree with RFK Jr

Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
18 December, 09:33
hes getting molly-whopped on his poll. what an idea. spend 44 billion to step down

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 December, 09:34
In response Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople to his Publication
Gotta be more there...