Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 12:13
It's getting strange now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Theresia @ihave5cats
07 February, 02:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Michael Jackson. He was a friend of Donald Trump's. Michael wrote a song called "The Best is Yet to Come." Sound familiar??? How did Trump end his speeches after he was out of office? "The best is yet to come". Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
Don't get me started on MJ. Did you know he performed at EVERY President's inauguration since Caryer, except Obama's. He also had a lot to say about #pedo wood. Did that DJT/MJ video pop up in your feed too?

I'm convinced he's alive. I never go for stuff like that. That video changed it all. You can be anyone under these masks! He's gonna perform... it went on and on about their close friendship. They drop these leaks very deliberately. MJ hasn't popped up in my feed for years. Wasn't talking about him or anything...🙏
#tbiytc IS MJ ALIVE?💥QUE VIDEO!
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/wL38onKv-...
03:34 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Maria Theresia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it