Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 February, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This was earlier this month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lisa betten @leb
07 February, 11:20
Is Antifa and BLM burning the place down now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 08:56
What i really want to know is what were the satanists tring to say with the guys during halftime with the jockstraps being used as masks?! I mean, WTF?

Patricia Mason @ibegoodnow
07 February, 04:06
Wow!!! Do you know when this was? Maybe it is the "rescue of the children found in the tunnels in DC".

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 05:11
In response Patricia Mason to her Publication

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 February, 06:05
In response Patricia Mason to her Publication
I think so, too. All the ambulances. The swaying figure looks a lot like AOC faux crying at the Border Photo Op for the children in cages. Being trolled. Some say it could be MJ, but, wow... what a scene.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
07 February, 03:33
Michael Jackson hologram at 2014 Bilboard awards: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Fire Fly @FireFly
07 February, 03:10
Richard Citizen Journalist live now on yt
https://youtu.be/PjnGnl4xo...

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
07 February, 02:47
I SEE WHO THAT IS OVER THE CAPITOL! I KNOW HIM

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
07 February, 02:47
I SEE WHO THAT IS OVER THE CAPITOL! I KNOW HIM

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
07 February, 02:45
looks like a holo of MJ at the Capital

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 02:31
I have a question. My sister taped the night of the arrests on 2/2/21 and after the arrests, there was a blue phenomenon over the wh after the arrests. Can anyone explain this or did anyone see this? She sent me the video but it is crappy but you can see the phenomenon nevertheless.

Patricia Mason @ibegoodnow
07 February, 04:08
In response Georgia Harley to his Publication
Please post your video!!

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 02:26
OMG! lmao! love it!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 02:02
😂🤣🤣 just looking at the fire trucks they look fake. The video wouldnt play. Once it started playing I seen the hockey player. What are we watching?

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
07 February, 02:03
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
😏Didn't realise she played hockey😉

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
07 February, 01:56
What in the world did I just watch? Is this for real?

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 February, 01:52
LOL is that AOC in a hologram LOL

that's just too funny

Rick Barrow @rick777
07 February, 01:08
what did I just see?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 February, 10:52
Getting? 🤣😂

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 February, 05:02
euh 🙄quesaco ? ca brule ? 🥸

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 03:25
I LITERALLY JUST POSTED THIS FROM HIGH ROLLER WHO'S BEEN DROPPING CRYPTIC LINKS. THERE'S LIKE 10 FROM TODAY. THIS WAS 1 OF THEM!

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? WHERE IS THE NEWS? HAVE THEY EVACUATED DC? HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT AWARE? PEOPLE IN THE AREA WITH A PRIVATE PLANE, ANY VISUAL INTEL?!

Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
07 February, 04:56
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Do you have those links to his there posts, please?

Maria Theresia @ihave5cats
07 February, 02:46
Michael Jackson. He was a friend of Donald Trump's. Michael wrote a song called "The Best is Yet to Come." Sound familiar??? How did Trump end his speeches after he was out of office? "The best is yet to come". Just a thought.

07 February, 03:34
In response Maria Theresia to her Publication
Don't get me started on MJ. Did you know he performed at EVERY President's inauguration since Caryer, except Obama's. He also had a lot to say about #pedo wood. Did that DJT/MJ video pop up in your feed too?

I'm convinced he's alive. I never go for stuff like that. That video changed it all. You can be anyone under these masks! He's gonna perform... it went on and on about their close friendship. They drop these leaks very deliberately. MJ hasn't popped up in my feed for years. Wasn't talking about him or anything...🙏
#tbiytc IS MJ ALIVE?💥QUE VIDEO!
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/wL38onKv-...

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
07 February, 02:43

Susan German @SLG
07 February, 05:20
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Thank you for the true video - I don 't know why people post untruth. are they any better than the media??????

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
07 February, 03:10
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I appreciate your posting the un-enhanced video. The question for me is, who did the hologram and why?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 02:24
WTF was that?

World Wide @worldwide
07 February, 02:04
mc escher's first action film

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
07 February, 01:48
why does it say 6:02 am tomorrow morning kn the time stamp???

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 February, 01:43
First thing that came to my mind was a demo of Project Blue Beam-

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
07 February, 01:42
Do you remember about month ago they said there was rioting near Black Lives Matters Plaza and a guy staying in a hotel there showed us no one was out due to curfew? Plus all the cgi fireworks on new year's eve. Could all be related.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
07 February, 01:16
Looks like their hologram got drunk..... 🤦‍♀️

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 February, 01:11
Richard Citizens Journalist drove down there & there was nothing happening. You can find his video on telegram & probably twitter too.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 02:25
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
so this is fake...??!!

07 February, 03:57
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
I follow Richard. I thought this incident happened on day one? 🤔 So none of the firetrucks, etc., were jamming the highway? If they're going to start feeding us deep fake news like this, now would be a good time to get rid of all TVs! That's Insane!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 February, 01:07
comon man!
its just a movie!
get the popcorn, put your feet up and
enjoy the show .
the dark winter will soon be over.

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
07 February, 01:05
Did someone sing Baby Shark and open the portal? WTH is going on? Freak show... it's like a train wreck and I can't stop watching.

Mike Cherry @Buster66
07 February, 01:01
where is the fence?

Field of Light @EartherealArts
07 February, 02:11
In response Mike Cherry to his Publication
This is on 1/6/21. View from AOC's office building. Fence wasn't up yet.