Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 December, 02:07
In response memes matter to her Publication
food for thought. or just a big meal
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
20 December, 04:15
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
march madness🥲🩰🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Morgan @Curiosity
19 December, 05:34
Sounds great, but I won't be repeating this to anyone or sharing it on any of my platforms. I'm done looking like the conspiracy fool!

I'll just wait and see.

memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 05:48
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
its up to you as Nancy Drew

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 December, 11:32
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
18 December, 10:24
Hope Canada becomes part of the US in the future!

memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 05:32
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
i hope countries stay sovereign and learn to work for the greater good like [they] proclaimed with NATO ect

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
19 December, 01:24
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
I say that as a Canadian who is married to an American and has family in Canada. It's crazy that they cannot move to the US or even enter it without having the jab. And other than hockey it really doesn't have an identity of it's own, it just tries to copy it's big brother the US.

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
18 December, 08:40
well that was interesting...

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
18 December, 07:41
I remember this. It was circulating in late fall of 2020, right after the 2020 elections.

memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 05:33
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
ja and reposts are important its dence down here

Karen Browning @Kbbb
18 December, 07:21
Is that Judy Byington?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 December, 07:18
Who is this? When was this recorded? What kind of group is she speaking to? sauce please, thanks!

memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 05:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i have no sauce dessverre, but its juicy and i didnt miss sauce,but seek and ye shall find, with this i didnt go digging,now i might will😂☕

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 December, 07:07
👍💥🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 December, 07:00
Dont really think a Canadian would be the Trump Card. C’mon.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
18 December, 07:39
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I believe what she is “saying” is the Trump card and that a Canadian found this out is great.
“ Love thy neighbour”.💕
Let’s not act in division for that is [their] plan.
Strength is in unity for humanity.