Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 December, 12:30
Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
Hope it was magical! ✨️I caught a rainbow 🌈
❤️
06:39 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
19 December, 06:01
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
💫✨️💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
18 December, 08:42
Got to be a good sign…right??? Every darn color..and sharp/bright colors too. Gorgeous.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
18 December, 07:00
…personally, i like the gold at the end of that rainbow 😎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 December, 08:18
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Absolutely jacks up their trestle board, name the shuffle board.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 December, 06:52
🤩🙌🙏💝🥲

Verily Chambers @Verily1
18 December, 06:43
What a beautiful hand. Brought tears to my eyes. The nurturing it has done, the work, the caresses, the love filled meals and home care.....the gentle soft hands of a woman. The Covenant Rainbow is a sign. Thank you. V

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
18 December, 08:35
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Thank you! In 72 years, they've been through a great deal, but still going strong. Blessings to you! ❤️🙏🌈✨️🎅