ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
Based on Recent News regarding WARNUSE from Twitter days, I present the following in her Honor - The following are ALL Credit To - WARNUSE. God Rest Her SOUL. In No Particular Order.
10 pics in each post.
08:37 PM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by ObServingHIStory in this post can reply
Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
17 December, 08:53
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
Did WarNuse pass away? What was the news on Twitter? I followed her work for years. Her work was amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
17 December, 09:14
In response Lawrence Garrison to his Publication
I reposted the Twitter post that was recently posted on AU. It is now on my page.
All the best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Did WarNuse pass away? What was the news on Twitter? I followed her work for years. Her work was amazing.