Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 December, 09:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Listening to this and a song was playing in a restaurant/bar while i was putting my phone up to my ear after a gig and “Heaven Must’ve Sent You From Above” was on. finishing a gig but wanted to hear the end of this story. NO COINCIDENCES! Now I’ll have to look up the song. Love these stories!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 December, 10:01
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
wow - great sync!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
17 December, 08:26
Whew...I am so relieved God has NOT asked me to stand on my head anywhere!!

Angels among us 💙

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 December, 08:06
😄❤️😄

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
17 December, 07:50
i love these stories. imagine how the world would be if the news reported good news as the majority and bad news being the minority it would change things immediately. God Bless

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 December, 07:24
❤️Thank you for sharing Kim...you are awesome !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 December, 07:24
✝️🙏😃💥❤️👍