JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:55
Your diet is more important today than ever. You cannot continue to unconsciously consume and expect yourself to digest the information that is forthcoming. Fasting was only step one of bringing your attention to this fact. This subject is almost always very triggering but that's not my concern. Giving it to you straight is why I get paid the big bucks, lol. Good Morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The problem with eating right tho is getting good food.
No one really has access year round to clean food now. Even things we see that are advertised as Natural and Clean most of the time are still NOT.

We need this industry cleaned up fast, ppl living this slave life right now barely surviving each day with their head above water fight the battle of falling off the cliff to homelessness and hunger for their children already. Eating clean takes much time and usually a lot more $$s.

We need to fix this fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
my neighbor works for a processing plant for fruits and vegetables. he told me that the things sold and labeled organic are the exact same products as the ones not labeled as organic. the chem trails are poisoning the ground and make rain catch water just as toxic... i am unsure if the food grade hydrogen peroxide would even detoxify the rain catch water. i know my throat constantly burns on heavy chem trail days and days after as well. i try not to live in fear but sometimes it gets the better of me... i keep in prayer and faith...
06:45 PM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by icthelight in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 December, 03:26
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
WHY? Cause I know. Your neighbor is full of πŸ’©. Go back to Twitter, have Elon ban you, & land on TS. AU, you have no game. Atleast not with me. Another idiot proclaiming Organic isn’t real. πŸ–•πŸ»

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 December, 03:18
BullπŸ’©.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 December, 09:41
food grade diatomaceous Earth helps to detox the parasites and heavy metals in the chemtrails. I used to live in South Florida; we were bombarded with those things everyday 🀬