Kim Runner @kimrunner
POTUS on TRUTH Social this morning - 1:04am, 7:17am & 7:32am Eastern...
11:34 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 December, 01:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
There's actually 4
This one at 0:58am

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 December, 12:58
seeing slot of 717 lately...its an area code here in pa almost positive its Harrisburg's too *keystone himt maybe???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 December, 01:24
In response I am Keri to her Publication
OMG, we know that PA is the KEYSTONE, and I live in Lancaster, PA! Do you live in Central, Pa?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 December, 12:42
💥🙏👍😃❤️

Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
17 December, 11:41
it seems like he is just screaming and bitching from the couch like the rest of us, with 0 power over any if it.

if i was controlled opposition, i would do exactly whats been done the last couple years. divide and conquer. keep patriots docile

really hope i am wrong. but we need him in the game, not on the sidelines , how could part of the plan be giving up the white house?