Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 12:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That is awesomeness!

It is also pretty awesome when we figure out how to see in our closed eye vision as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 December, 12:44
😎 Agent Sunglass 😎 159
🔥 A Week To Remember 🔥 159
🤠 Juan More Shot 🤠 159
😁 Hello Gorgeous 😁 159
✨ Starry Night ✨ 159
💖 John F Kennedy Jr 💖 159

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 December, 11:44
Amazing Grace

I Was Blind but Now I See!!!!!
"Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone" by Chris Tomlin (Cover sung by Tristin Rupp) - YouTube

Thanks for watching my cover of Chris Tomlin's "Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)." This is the final track off of my album, Love Trip, which you can purcha...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 December, 09:57
Absolutely precious and priceless

CharRose @CharRose
17 December, 05:04
Such a tender and precious moment--sweet, sweet baby.

After living a life knowing there was absolutely something terribly gone wrong on this planet, this is exactly how I felt when I started to awaken. Those who have "eyes" to see.........

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 December, 02:30
That look of wonder is absolutely priceless!✨💖

Ange Love @LoveM
17 December, 01:19
😂❤️❤️❤️😍

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
17 December, 01:05
Awwww... Heartwarming with a smile.
Precious no doubt...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 December, 12:48
What a joyful moment! Love this! ❤️

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 December, 12:48
💕💕

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 December, 12:47
Omg, what joy

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
17 December, 12:47
Those of us who have the gift of sight are so blessed. When one feels that they don't have anything, think about the ability to hear, see, taste, swallow, and walk. The ability to love and feel are so precious.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 December, 12:45

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 December, 12:44
😭😭😭... So precious and amazing. You would think her initial reaction would fear and terror but God made her wonderfully in His image. Now keep the vaccines away. 🙏❤🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 December, 12:43
Beautiful. 🥲🙏☝️🤍🏁 Dont stop believing! 🥲🙏☝️🤍🏁

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
17 December, 12:24
A whole new world! Where's my Kleenex box?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 December, 12:17
For most

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 December, 12:09
So Beautiful! 🥰🥲🙏🏼❤️💫
These make me cry everytime! Seeing and hearing taken for grated by so many!!

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
17 December, 12:09
So beautiful ❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 December, 12:06
Awww, happy tears!

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
17 December, 12:06
This is beautiful. Made me tear up!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 December, 12:04
So sweet and beautiful. 😍❤️😍

arba happihr @arba
17 December, 11:54
How Sweet. She can see
Children are so precious.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 December, 11:48
Aw, bless her heart!